
I thought I would use the blog to update friends and family about my health, although you probably already know. As of my April 1st scan, my cancer is stable and not growing. Good news. We are happy and crazy and life is fabulous! (That includes Ty, who is taking this picture) Thanks for your continued prayers!

6 comments:
Ben is looking like his dutchboy uncle!! Nice
jorja- your pictures are so great!! it is so fun to see how big the kids are all getting!! We can't wait to see them!!
~Carly
Jorja, I am glad to hear you doing well. You dad gave a brief update last month when my dad was down to visit. Here is link to my blog:
rickandtiffanyvincent@blogspot.com
So good to hear you are doing great! You and your kids are beautiful!!!!
Jorja, good job at getting in a picture. I think a lot of moms are going to wonder what they looked like as a young mom because they are always behind the camera. I am glad the cancer is not growing. Your family is adorable.
Hi Jorja. Just looking up all the pretty girls i knew in school. Cancer! Sorry to hear that! My Prayers will be with you. Your Children are beautiful. I have 3 also. I am on face book Adam Olds
Post a Comment